- First you must email us or set up a time for a call to express your interest in the Virtual Assistant Service. Email Help@PropertyManagerAssistant.com or click here to set up a consultation.
- A Client Relations Manager from PropertyManagerAssistant.com will reach out to you to schedule a 30 minute consultation to see where a virtual consultant can help you the most.
- Your Client Relations manager will then send you paperwork to initiate the virtual assistant agreement and answer any questions you have about the agreement.
- You will review and sign the agreement.
- Next you will meet with your team and develop a list of the tasks you want your assistant to be able to do for you along with the list of software that your company uses.
- The Client Relations Manager will work with the training supervisor to pair you with the virtual assistant best suited to meet the needs of your company based on the tasks and software you want that assistant to have knowledge of. This process may take as long as two weeks. You do not start to pay for your service until the Virtual Assistant works for you.
- Once the assistant is selected, an initial phone or video training consultation will be set up with you and the assistant so they can fully understand the jobs that you need them to complete. Topics will include your desired mode of communication and anything else you want the assistant to know that is unique to your business.
- PropertyManagerAssistant.com will then begin to train the assistant intensively on the tasks that you will require them to perform you over a 2 week period.
- The General Manager for PropertyManagerAssistant.com will meet with you and your assistant the first orientation day to go over all the different means to communicate with your assistant.
- The assistant will begin to work at the times requested by you and send you an email to clock in and clock out, along with a summary of the tasks they will be working on for you.
- It is to be expected that your assistant will have many questions for you at the beginning of the hiring process. We encourage them to ask many questions and not assume they know the right answer. It is important to note that in the short term you may see an increase in the time needed to train your assistant the way you want them to specifically operate. Prosper can assure you that all of the investment of time in training your assistant will be saved many, many times over after they completely understand why and how to do the tasks you are asking of them.
- Your Client Service Rep will check up on you periodically to make sure you are happy with the service and to see if you have any ideas of how we can continue to improve our service to you.
PROVIDE REMOTE ASSISTANTS FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANIES, TO BOOST PRODUCTIVITY & PROFIT MARGINS.